Monday, October 25, 2010

In Nica

We have arrived!
When we first got here, we ate at Tip Top (which was yummy), then Carolina, Joe & Ada took us on a tour of downtown Managua. Here we are in front of the old Catholic church, heavily damaged in the earthquake of 1972, and unfortunately no longer structurally sound enough to be safe to use.


And...we have super exciting news! We are the first team to stay in the NEW CFCI offices/hospitality house. Here we are with Carolina and Ada.


Thanks to everyone for your prayers, they are felt!!!!

Blessings,

Kim










5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safe and sound. You all look well rested and energetic. Praying for you to have a great night tonight and for the Holy Spirit to go before you tomorrow and prepare the way for your ministry. Thanks for the pictures, I LOVE seeing the pics!!!!! Night night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have this blog!!! I'll be thinking of and praying for you ladies in the next few days and look forward to the updates as they come. (I'm also very glad that when I go to this blog, the first thing I see is no longer my face and the question, "Which one is the monkey?". . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Stacey above in case you didn't get that (not Jeff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tossing and turning last night (not uncommon these days) and kept thinking about and praying for you all. I can't wait to hear what God has in store for you all and the ladies you will be meeting. Many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh... so jealous. love on carolina and hellen for me. btw, hellen is taking english classes and should be practicing with you guys... NO SPANISH! love, jill

    ReplyDelete