Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday, February 25th, 2nd Post w/pics



Okay gang, as promised, here are some pictures . . . I'll try to name them for you as I go :).






Our arrival day, during our tour :).






Core women from the church in Los Cedros.







Cards we gave to the core women of the church, prepared by Chris Lund & Seacoast Sisterhood :).






Crosses created by Angela (Reeder - on our team) that are painted w/chalkboard paint.


Sorry for so few pictures . . . . this has taken me a couple of hours due to the fact that each pic I upload I have to reposition and it takes forever. We're going to bed since it's 10:30 our time and we have to be ready to leave tomorrow as of 6am. Good night all!


-Maria














1 comment:

  1. Hola ladies!! So glad to see so many familiar faces. God bless you ALL for your continued faithful service!!

    ReplyDelete