Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another day with the ladies!




Greetings from Nicaragua! This is Lee Anne. Today was an emotional day with missing family (love you Derrick and Mason!) but God is doing amazing things. We woke up early to the birds chirping and enjoyed another amazing breakfast. We left to meet with the core ladies and enjoyed team building activities, fellowship, devotionals, and sharing testimonies. We have only just met these beautiful women and they already trust us with their life stories. They are grateful for us to be here and we are thankful for the opportunity. Tiffany has done an excellent job leading our team building activities. The ladies have said that they have had fun, enjoyed laughing and as one lady stated, "I feel like a girl again." I just want to thank the Lord for uniting us with these women and letting us love on them. We have laughed and cried together. We were able to meet even more women this afternoon and are looking forward to getting to know them better tomorrow. There is more to say and I can't find the words...I just tried to put my camera battery in the computer instead of the memory card to load pics so I'm going to go get some sleep! Oh ...and Jill got her first haircut in Nicaragua!! (maybe we'll sneak a pic in on a later post). Love to all!

6 comments:

  1. We love and miss you dear!!! May God continue to go before ya’ll preparing the hearts ya’ll will encounter, use ya'll for his purpose and fill ya'll with his Holy Spirit. (I need my proofreader). I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all know that God is watching over each of you and also your families back home. take care and do your thing and god will bless each of you for sharing his love with these ladies.
    love aunt donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey derrick... can you check on my husband? i think he's not with us. i have yet to hear a thing. will you remind him that i am out of the country? (this is jill, btw, his wife... of eight years.... mother of his children... lover of his soul....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, Derrick did his part and called me. I tried posting something last night, but there was an issue with me logging in and my comment didn't post. Trust me you are missed dearly. The boys are having blast, though, with Lola, Grandma, and G'daddy (as Micah calls him). The relief pitchers (your parents) are on their way down right now. We love and miss you! Oh, btw "Jesus, [is the] lover of my soul."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun! I know that you all are making such wonderful friends there. God is moving in ways you will never understand. I pray for you all and know that the Lord is with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and again it's not maria but tiffany... so, it's my turn... heath, can you call tim and see if he is missing his bride? thanks!

    ReplyDelete